Sunday, 1 December 2013

First Blog Ever, EEK!

Well here goes nothing, As I sit here looking at this blog, I feel somewhat nervous. Blogging is an entirely new venture for me, and I am hoping that it won't be an all too tempestuous relationship.

I think I should introduce myself quickly. I'm Niki, a social science student studying psychology and co majoring in criminology and forensic psychology. This blog has been created as part of an assessment for my social media unit. I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts and observations over the coming weeks, and it would be great to hear back from those of you who have taken the time to read my blog.


Thanks heaps.
-Niki.
 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much Kate. I love lighter backgrounds and could not pass up on the books as I love to read. It's nice to be able to put your own twist onto assignments so I thought I would have some fun with it.
    thanks again.
    -Niki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Niki
    I only just saw your encouraging comment on my blog ! Thank you.
    I am also liking the fact that your having a bit o fun with your blog..Its pretty nerve racking hey ? But everyones comments are a little bit of feel good encouragement.
    I also love your background and layout. All the best with it !
    Daniela Gibbons

    ReplyDelete